Saturday, May 3, 2014

What Soap! - the purely handmade soap


Here, introduce to you, the hand made soap by What Soup! Just a click at the link and it will lead you to their Facebook. Give a "like" and there'll be more info regarding the soap~

Anyway, I'm a person that concern of my health, my hair, skincare and everything. Therefore, handmade soap will always be my first choice! Though, the price might be slightly higher than those commercials one, but please take into consideration on the effort and pure materials that have been used. Those are with love, sweat and time. I swear it'll definitely worth the price!


The one I bought from their booth the other day is my favourite tea-tree oil. I bought two, one is cat-like one (a bit creepy =P) and another teddy bear at RM9.90 each. They have a variety of designs mainly rose, lemon, lavender and tea-tree oil scented. The designs are all freaking cute and gorgeous!!! I swear! They have ducklings, mummy, bear, roses, sea shells and etc. Just visit their Facebook page and you'll get to see all those designs.

They had their booth at the Energy Hub of Sunway University and it was all sold out on the second day! Anyway, if you would like to order, you may drop a message to them.

2 comments:

  1. the mummy and the duck ones were super cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! My friend bought the mummy and another bought the duck too! <3

      Delete