Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Beauty: An awesome mani pedi @ beeQnails

Hey guys!! If you've been subscribing my Facebook (Mika Pi) or following my instagram (mika_koh), you will definitely see this post. Yes, finally I had settle down after a fantastic and chill shopping trip with my besties to Bangkok. So next post will probably be my Bangkok shopping trip~ Stay tune~~~~~ :D

So so sooooo sorry for this delayed post, it was so hard for me to write this post, as I was at a region that have no Facebook, no Instagram, not even my favourite search engine -- Google for almost a month!! :'( Same to blogspot. So I couldn't update any post but can only make a draft to be update once I got back to my lovely country. Which means, this post is actually done in Shanghai but posted in Malaysia then. ><


Some of you may not know, I'm a person that love nail arts but will never be perfect enough to do my own nails (:P). Once in awhile I will go for mani pedi somewhere in Kota Damansara or even some good deals from Groupon. On the 19 June, I've come to BeeQnails for mani pedi service before I depart to Bangkok. I can say, this is the best mani pedi service ever! Best of ALL!! Seriously no joke! Continue reading this post and you'll know ;)
Photo by Carinn
Isn’t the whole building so lady like? Baby pink~ <3
**Anyway, I'm stupid and blur enough when I reached there. As a new blogger, I didn't know I can take any photo I want, just being a normal customer, sitting there doing nothing. So, I apologize for having limited photos taken throughout the whole experience. Some of the photos are by my dear friend Carinn (thanks very very very muchhhhh!!!).

On that day, after I done with my meeting at Kuala Lumpur, it's already 4pm. My hubby and I decided to go SS2 earlier, so that I wouldn't be late for that appointment which was suppose to be at 7pm. I thought BeeQnails is at the shop lots, but it's actually at the housing area right at the left hand side of the road from SS2 to LDP ;). I was lucky that there were no appointments around that time. The receptionist actually allowed me to push forward my appointment. Hehe... One more thing, the parking is limited (as you can see from the photo above, only can fit 3 cars), it's better that you reach earlier to get a proper parking somewhere further.


Photos by Carinn
Further in, there’s a whole rack of O.P.I products and some nail arts as display on the table. I feel like having a collections of those too :P
Photos by Carinn
The reception counter of beeQnails, lovely and modern.
Photos by Carinn / MikaPi
Once step in you will see this on your right and next to it, there's a space to relax and chill while waiting for your turn. Soooooo cozyyyy~ love it!
Photo by MikaPi
Photos by Carinn / MikaPi
Then, the section for pedicure with a white queen-like sofa, clean interior design, I feel like home~ So comfy… :D

Right till the end of the building is a kitchen and a washroom. I was quite surprised with their washroom; it's so clean and tidy. They even provide a tray with everything a lady needed! Too bad I didn’t get to snap a photo to show you girls, will try to snap one when I go for the second visit okay? 5 stars for the washroom! :P (I feel myself like "sua gu" ><)
Photo by MikaPi
After waiting for around 15 minutes, my hubby and I were invited to the pedicure session by a friendly staff -- Christie. We can actually choose any drama we want to watch and can order for a drink. I feel so overwhelmed~ the first time being serve like a queen in a nail salon~ *melted
Photo by MikaPi
These are the products being used for the Rejuvenating Treatment
(Scrub: Natural sugar crystals reduce calluses and eliminate dry rough skin / Mask: Ultra-hydrates with shea butter extracts / Massage: A blend of botanical, antioxidant vitamins and emollients which act as a lightweight moisturiser)
BeeQnails has been a partner of O.P.I which will have a standard procedure and all treatment and services will strictly using O.P.I's products. While for this time, I got to experience the Rejuvenating Treatment at the price RM89. While soaking my feet, Christie actually explained what treatment she will be doing and even the ingredients of the products that will be use. Can be see that the staffs are well equip with knowledge and training that will be given by the O.P.I Academy Malaysia.


Photo by MikaPi
While enjoying the treatment, something to keep me busy – choose the best colour for my toes. It was the hardest and dilemma moment for people like me. Haha! I’ve been trying out too much dark colours, tiffany blue and red… Christie actually suggested me with the pink, and I actually tried the same colour on my finger nails the other day at Sephora. Hrm… I listed a few and then, she tried all on my nails, in the end, I go for the pink (the weirdest thing in my life to have pink nails, I don’t really like pink tho, but what to do? It looks nice ><). Other than the usual base coat, something different again (for “sua gu” like me). Before painting on the colours, she applied “chip skip” to avoid excessive oil on the surface of the nails, and can prevent it to chip easily.
Photo by MikaPi
Tadaa~ done with my toenails! Next station~ Gel manicure by Kate the manucurist!
Photos by MikaPi
This is not the first time I have Gel Manicure and the reason for loving Gel is that it can be done at the speed of light and will not chip so easy for people like me (like doing crafts). GelColor by O.P.I will only need a total of 4 minutes to complete the whole set from foundation to finish without any nail art and can last for 2 weeks! The most most important, I can do whatever I want once finish the last shade~ Wuhohoho~ XD One more thing that's different with the classic manicure, GelColor by O.P.I will need to be cure under the light before proceeding with the next shades.

Other than that, all their designs are mainly inspired by the imported magazines from Japan - Nail Up, Nail Venus and Nail Max. You may choose the designs from the magazines and spice it up with some gorgeous nail accessories!
Photos by beeQnails
Compared to other bloggers, mine is the simplest and normal design. I would like to have more designs for the next time, but put into consideration that I was going on a trip and may destroy the beautiful art easily, simple better. :P I like how they use two shades to create that galaxy feel~ I love with the purplish galaxy! *thumb up
Photo by MikaPi
Mite mite (*Japanese 'see see') ~~ After a month! Still shine like newly polished! But it's not recommended to have it too long as it may harm the nails, nails need to breath too~ I'll be visiting them again tomorrow for the Gel remove and also will be having new mani pedi again! Stay tune with my Instagram - Mika_Koh and Facebook page - Mika+!

They have tonnes of nail-art designs on Instagram and also Facebook, so if you're interested,  Oh oh oh!! They are some having promotions now~

The Happy Nails Hour (Mon - Wed, 12 - 5pm)
Express manicure / pedicure @ RM20
Express Gel manicure @ RM50
Student Promotion (Mon - Fri, 11am - 4pm)
Gel manicure + 2 nail art designs + classic pedicure
Hashtag / tag @beeQnails @ Facebook or Instagram to get RM5 off your receipt!

Other promotions: monthly promotions and membership packages
So, in order to keep update with all the promotions and beautiful nail-art designs, just drop by at their Facebook page hit the "Like" and follow their Instagram now! While for you lucky people that read my blog, you'll enjoy a 5% off for your mani-pedi session by just quoting my name "Mika"! Wuhoo!! *excited!

beeQnails Salon
Address: No. 89, Jalan SS2/75, 47300, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.
(As I mentioned above, the shop is actually the same row with the bridal shop at the housing area, 
not the shop lots. Else, just drop them a call if you can't find your way there~)
Tel: 016-5555935 / 03-78660935
Instagram: @beeqnails



No comments:

Post a Comment